A workshop has been destroyed following an early morning structure fire in Rice Lake.
The St. Louis County Sheriff's Office responded to the area of 1st Avenue North in Rice Lake just after 5:30 Saturday morning.
The structure was engulfed upon arrival to the scene.
Authorities say, the fire was contained to the workshop, which was approximately 100 feet from other structures.
According to authorities, the owner of the workshop said there had been an electric space heater running for several days inside the shop which may have caused the fire.
Crews battled the flames for three hours in sub-zero temperatures.
The building is a total loss. No one was inside or injured at the time of the blaze.