The Duluth Transit Authority will implement operational schedule changes to Routes 2, 6 and 10.
These Changes go into effect Sunday, June 4th.
There will be a few minor schedule time adjustments along with added late-night trips on
Details for the latter are listed below:
· The Saturday schedule for Route 2 will add 11:20 p.m. and 12:20 a.m. trips "From Downtown"
and 12:07 and 1:07 a.m. trips "To Downtown."
· The Saturday schedule for Route 6 will add a 10:30 p.m. trip "From Downtown" and a 10:55
a.m. trip "To Downtown."
· The Saturday schedule for Route 10 will add an 11:10 a.m. trip "From Downtown" and 10:50
p.m. and 11:50 p.m. trips "To Downtown."
In addition to the changes listed above, the DTA will begin the summer Port Town Trolley service on
Sunday June 4, 2017 in Canal Park, Bayfront and downtown Duluth.
Several changes to the Port TownTrolley service will be implemented this year.
These changes include:
· There will now be service past Fitger's to 10th Avenue East.
· Two trolley buses will operate at the same time until 7:00 p.m.
· Service will now operate from 11:30 a.m. to 11:00 p.m.
· Service will be every 20 minutes until 7 p.m. and then 30 minutes until 11:00 p.m