One man is hospitalized after an explosion and fire in a Solon springs home.
The fire broke out shortly after 11 this morning on the Lake of the Woods Loop.
According to the Solon springs fire department, the man was the only person inside the house at the time.
Crews on scene said the man was able to make it out on his own but was taken to the hospital for burn injuries. The incident is still under investigation Solon Springs Fire Chief John Walt said he believes a propane explosion either started, or contributed to, the fire.
"There's explosions like this all the time when there are fires like this but possibly some propane released there that might have exploded," he said.
According to the fire department the structure is a total loss.