Three people were found dead Thursday afternoon inside a home on the La Courte de Reilles reservation near Hayward.
According to police, the bodies were of two men and one woman.
We learned Friday that preliminary autopsy results show all three died of carbon monoxide poisoning.
Investigators are still waiting for toxicology reports.
The victim's names have not been released, pending family notification.
246 South Lake Ave. Duluth, MN 55802
News Tips: 218-720-9666 or firstname.lastname@example.org